We currently have 1 development position available, please see information below:
The successful candidate will have an extensive background in the development of applications in C# .
NET. This is a hands-on role with the successful candidate being actively involved in the successful migration of the current legacy C++ application to C#.
This role covers the full SDLC, from working with clients to build requirements through design, development and testing. As part of a small team, you will need to work well with others, be self-directed and able to take responsibility for tasks.
– OO AD
– Unit testing
– SQL (preferably with MS SQL Server development experience).
– UI development with WinForms
– Web API development (REST, JSON, Asp.Net)
– Understanding of C++/MFC.
– Experience migrating legacy C++ applications to C#.
– Experience with Crystal Reports or other commercial reporting tools.
Nice To have
– DevExpress Winforms control suite (particularly datagrids and reporting)
– Castle Windsor
– Rhino Mocks
Please send applications (cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org